Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lord a blessing from the North comes to Sweet Home Alabama

This is a story of 2 breeders who care for their fellow breeder and their breed of choice. I am so proud to say I have spoke to Tracy on fb and to see this in the world where money and greed out way the grounds to help your favorite breed.
These 2 breeders need a noble prize from all breeders of every breed.
Little Toy Angels and Idaho Jewels Poodles Julie Macki Should be uplifted and Role models for ALL BREEDERS of every Nation.
I have just now found this story for not getting on computer much but what a dozey I found. The most heart warming best story of the year no of the decade.
I knew that Tracy was a true breeder who loved her poodles but to fly to Alabama with nothing but good intentions in her baggage is something for all breeders from American Kennel club to a back yard breeder to paste a picture on their wall of their studio or nursery or wherever they are breeders. This is beyond anything I have ever seen. If anyone wants to see a true angel look no further than Little toy angels and Idaho Jewel Poodles . Thank you to Julie Mack who is a true angel herself. If you only knew the horror of the back stabbing in the breeder world to this. I am amazed no more. God sent 2 angels to Alabama in October.

No comments: